Thursday, January 19, 2012

Guess who got a blogger award???!!!

Isn't she pretty!!?? I like surprises especially on days where I need a little pick me up (aka the kids being nutso). So on Tuesday, January 17th I get a twitter message telling me to check out a blog. And there is was...

There are some rules that come with this award and here they are:

1. Thank and link the blogger who awarded you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Spread the love by passing the award to five other bloggers, and be sure to let them know.

And here it goes......

THANK YOU Kristin! You are such a doll-your support means a great deal to me! Check out Kristin's blog called Growing up YA!! It's fabulous!

Hummmm....random facts about me....let's see....

1. I prefer to use small forks and spoons when eating rather than the large ones. (I know weird)
2. I am a HUGE horror movie fan thanks to my older brother!
3. I had braces on my teeth when I was in my early 20's...good grief!
4. My first trip to Europe was when I was 18. :)
5. I usually listen to music before I go to sleep-helps me dream better dreams.
6. I found my first white hair when I was fourteen...ekkkkkk!
7. When I was a teenager I swore my married last name would be either Mrs. Jordan Knight or Mrs. Luis Miquel....oh dear!

I would love to pass this awesome award to these following bloggers:

1. Veronica Vintage: Holly is super sweet, very knowledgable about vintage subjects especially hair and makeup, and she loves to share and teach others.
2. Depict This! : Being a mom, a blogger, and an artist doesn't leave much time for much but Bonita balances all of her passions beautifully.
3. Lil Vintage Me: Maxine has a fantastic series of posts just for beginner vintage gals-love them! She's such a doll and my birthday twin! hehe
4. Chronically Vintage: Jessica is a history buff and her posts are rich in information and insight and she's just an incredibly wonderful person!
5. 1000 days of bowties: The man behind the blog The Craft of Fatherhood, has now taken on a challenge to wear bowties for 1,000 days. Now I am a huge Doctor Who fan-you know I love this idea especially since the 11th Doctor wears them all the time. Support my friend Jeff and check out his great blog!!

Thanks again Kristin and congrats to all the winners of this Blogger Award!!!

xox

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! You deserve it...btw i also only use small forks and! spoons..my 17 year old son laughs at me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ruby! Ahhh thats so cool! Youre the first person I have heard who does! heheh Yeah my hubby doesnt understand it either heheh xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still holding out for the day when I am Mrs. Shia LaBeouf! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~ * ♥ * ~

    Oooh, thank you Bunny! This award TOTALLY made my day!! :DDDD I'm so excited I have to pass this on right away. > w <

    xox,
    bonita of Depict This!
    ~ * ♥ * ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ever so much for the wonderful award, sweet Bunny, I appreciate it very much and look forward to posting my own random facts in the near future (in between packing boxes for the move ;D).


    Oodles more thanks & zillions of hugs,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...