Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Old Hollywood Candids

Norma Shearer and James Stewart


Thank you all for your encourage as I go through the changes with my new blog and all the support especially for my new Tumblr Blog. You inspire me to make it great and great I shall make it!

As I have been researching for future posts, I found a slew of old Hollywood candid photos of film stars that you may know and love, as well as some that may not be as well known to you. I really hope you enjoy them. I love looking at photos, whether they are of my family or someone else's or of people I do not know. It just brings warmth to my heart and makes me day dream and wonder more about them and what their lives were like.

This holiday season with all that is going on in the world today, I'd like to bring some warmth to your hearts. Enjoy!

 Bette Davis in a moment of tranquility

Stan Laurel on set with his daughter, Lois

Boris Karloff relaxing at home

Ava Gardner and Robert Taylor on the set of "The Bribe" (1949) 

 Shirley Temple at home playing in her room-lucky girl! hehe

 Dolores Del Rio walking her dog

 Silent Screen Star, Lillian Gish preparing to go on stage

Sal Mineo and Paul Newman just hanging out

W.C. Fields and Groucho Marx meet briefly at a buffet


PS You can find more on my Tumblr Blog-enjoy! xox

8 comments:

  1. Very cool! I could just look at old pictures all day and never get anything done! LOL.

    -Holly

    http://www.veronicavintage.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at photos too and these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I looked that good while walking the dogs. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful, Bunny, what excellent finds! I especially like seeing young Shirley in her beautiful bedroom, as well as Ava and Robert enjoying a between scenes cuppa.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you all like them!!!! I have some more I will share later on this month! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous pictures! I love Shirley Temple's bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Omg I know-I love her bedroom too! I want one like that hehe xox

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...