Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Marilyn Monroe Collection by MAC!

Photo from: PopSugar


There is something HUGE to look forward to especially for all the die hard Marilyn Monroe fans. In October 2012 MAC Cosmetics will be releasing a Marilyn Monroe Makeup Collection. Now how exciting is that!!?? OMG-well I am not a huge fanatic when it comes to makeup (yet!) but I know I will be keeping my eye on that collection and I truly look forward to seeing what they come up with in honor of this great beauty.

Photo from: My Name is Ideal

The Collection will include eye shadows, lipsticks, liners, and nail polishes that will range in prices from $15.00 to $27.00 dollars. I know now that at the end of the summer I need to start saving up to be able to pick up a few pieces. I am more of a lipstick and nail polish kind of girl but I am intrigued to see what colors they will choose for the eye shadows to.

I am soooo excited! What a neat thing to do in honor of such a great talent!!! Are you just as excited as I am about the Marilyn Monroe MAC Collection??

xox

PS If you are interesting in knowing what kind of makeup Marilyn wore check out this link at PopSugar.

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is really cool!! I have never owned any MAC products (like you, I'm not really a makeup girl and if I need makeup, I just go to the drug store, lol). But I might actually stop by our MAC store to check this collection out.

    I love seeing stars (especially old glam queens) sans makeup. While Marilyn is still beautiful without, I find it absolutely shocking what the power of some blush, lipstick, and mascara did for that woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Jennifer I have seen some "stars" without their ten pounds of makeup and its down right scary! I admire a women who can be beautiful without it and also have it enhance what she already has. I prefer to be without makeup during the day-its only for photo shoots and special days LOL xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a huge MAC fan either, mainly just because I can't afford them, but this makes me VERY excited! I can't wait! Thanks for letting us know!(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. The crap that is added to most cosmetics would be classified as dangerous and toxic and yet hardly anyone is aware that
    they smear their faces in toxins that can damage your health!. Mineral oil is added to baby products and is a by product of petroleum!!!!!!!! Those idiots that make this rubbish dont care anyway. As long as they can peddle their crap and get their dough!! I hope MAC products have progressed and are thinking about what they are putting in that makeup !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...