Saturday, November 24, 2012

4 Affordable Vintage Gift Sites!


Tis the season to start shopping! It is officially the Christmas season and oh how joyful it is! I am sure many of you have started decorating and thinking of what you may gift the ones you love. So I am going to share with you four of my favorite....I mean....Santa's favorite vintage inspired sites where you may find some amazing gifts.

ONE
I LOVE Anne Taintor's items! She has magnets, coin purses, cards, bags, notepads, and so much more! Her prices range from 4.99 to 33.99-all very affordable and fantastic pieces that are modern with a beautiful vintage touch!

TWO
You may recall that I adore Betty's Attic-they have such a fantastic selection of vintage inspired gifts. They have decades that are pre-1950's, 1950's, 1960's, 1970's, and 80's and beyond. I mean there is something for everyone and prices for all sorts of budgets. The Kewpie Doll is $45.00 from 1949, the Betty Crocker Cookbook is from the 1950's at $29.95, and the Classic Hollywood Paper Dolls are $12.00 each!

THREE

The Vermont Country Store has everything! OMG! Vintage inspired Christmas decorations like the ones above, clothing, foods, beauty products, and more. I have been loving this store for years! I even have the two items you see above. They package well and have great customer service-LOVE them! The elves are $19.99 and the light up Santa is $29.95. I highly recommend them!

FOUR
Retro Planet is new to me. I have yet to shop there but so far I am in love with this site! Oh my! I think I may have to put some things on my "please Santa get this for me list" because this site is overflowing with vintage inspired goodies. Again, this site has all sorts of price ranges-the towel above is $10.99, the "saving for knitting lessons" bank is $7.99, and the Rosie the Riveter tin sign is $11.99-all super affordable! I need to look over this site a few more times because I think I can find a zillion things to buy on this...oh drool...and drool again!

Which site is your favorite? Do you know of any others? I would love to hear what items you loved the most! I seriously need start working on my letter list to Santa...like NOW!

xox

5 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled that the final month to Christmas kicks off today, too, and love that you marked the occasion with this terrific post. I love a good bargain more than Garfield loves lasagna, so it's always wonderful to find more sources of reasonably priced goods. Best I can recall, Betty' Attic is new to me, and I'll definitely be checking out their offerings today.

    Some of my favourite sources for (generally) well priced holiday shopping are Forever 21, etsy (it can take a little sleuthing, but good deals often do abound there on everything from handmade crafts to vintage items), Amazon.com (or up here in Canada, Amazon.ca), www.stuff4scrapbooking.com (they have sister sites for other crafts, too, like knitting and sewing, so you can get a lot of items for the crafters in your life between their various sites), and www.perpetualkid.com (great source of ideas for those people that you just can't seem to figure out what to get).


    Joyful countdown to Christmas wishes!!!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I love all of these. Ever since I got my Marilyn kleenex cover, I have received Betty's attic mags and I love them. I also have a mug by the first one you mention and it's fab! :-) Great choices, Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas for Christmas shopping! I love the website Bonners.com They are located out of Frankenmuth, Mi and have a big Christmas store there that is open year around:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices for Christmas shopping and everyday gift giving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really glad you all enjoyed these sites! xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...