Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Bomb Girls in the Big Apple!


Yesterday I found some great photos of two members of the cast of Bomb Girls~Ali Liebert and Jodi Balfour. If you are a fan of this show you really need to join their Facebook page!! These photos are courtesy of the Bomb Girls FB Page.

My jaw dropped when I saw that they came to NY this week. I wish I knew! I wish I were there! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh But how neat are these photos!!! Make your way to their page and follow!!






I love how they love New York as much as New Yorkers love it! And how neat is that photo above! Dreams do come true!!! CONGRATS to this entire cast and its crew! I so look forward to Season Two!! (Hey! That Rhymed!! hehe)

xox

14 comments:

  1. I hope we have a chance to see this show in germany too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Research online for some online links-they should have some. I hope you get to also-I think you would love it!! xox

      Delete
  2. Just saw it last night for the first time, LOVE IT! Go Bomb Girls Go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can see the excitement in the last photo. Lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know people are going to kill me, but I fell asleep watching it last night, I just can't get into it! The clothes were cuter this time around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww its okay! You're still awesome in my book-thats all that matters hahah okay no really its like "Doctor Who"--I am crazy for it but not everyone is. Its all god mamita! xox

      Delete
  5. Cool shots! At the risk of sounding out of the loop (I don't always keep abreast of modern trends ;D), does the one finger she's holding up mean anything, or is it just a spin on how some people like to make the peace symbol in photos?

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh no worries-she is pointing to the "Bomb Girls" sign above her :) xox

      Delete
  6. Awwww how cute. :) These photos are adorable. Looks like they had a great time. God I haven't been to NYC in YEARS. Like, when the towers were still up. I wish I had money to make a trip there. Especially with you and Jonny being there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jen you HAVE to! Just tell Jonny he has to share you with me for one day hehe xox

      Delete
  7. I finally got the chance to watch two episodes tonight for the first time. I think I am hooked!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...