Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Music at its Best!


Ever sung in a choir? Or in Church? Or in the bathroom when no one is listening (or so you think hehe)? Christmastime is a magical time filled with good wishes and joy for others. It's also filled with great music and songs that have been passed down from generation to generation.

I know many of the songs because in High School and my first year of University I was in the choir. I remember loving the Christmas show every year. How festive and happy everyone was to hear us sing. Oh those youthful days! hehehe

Here are some of my favorite Christmas songs sung by the most amazing artists of their time:


Bing Crosby singing "White Christmas" through the years!


Nat King Cole singing "The Christmas Song"

Margaret Whiting and Johnny Mercer (what a voice he had!)
singing "Baby It's Cold Outside"


Elvis Presley singing "Silent Night"


There are so many fantastic Christmas songs out there sung by equally fantastic singers and performers. I defiantly recommend getting a CD of your favorite classic Christmas songs for your family to enjoy during the holidays. I have a few Cd's that I play throughout the month of December for myself and my family. The Cd's include mostly classic renditions of these amazing songs and more. I want my children to grow up hearing all sorts of music and to really appreciate the classic holiday songs of yesteryear.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...