Saturday, January 26, 2013

MAC Archie Collection!

When I saw this collection, I knew I had to share it with you all! Many may not know but Archie Comics first began in 1942! It follows the life and times of teenager Archie Andrews and his best friend Jughead Jones. Archie is a typical teen involved with sports and other activities. He also gets caught up in a love triangle between Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge.

MAC cosmetics has come up with this super cute line called Archie's Girls Collection. The collection will be available online starting on January 30th, in NYC stores on January 31st, and nationwide from February 7th to April 4th.

I am really excited about this line because it just makes me feel like a girl preparing for springtime and right now with the snow and freezing weather that is just what this girl needs hehehe

Here are some images from the line:
I highly suggest to check out the links I added above, they will take you to a listing of the product prices and more photos. Are you looking forward to this line coming out? What pieces would you love to have?

I thinking I am loving the Ronnie Red lipstick from the Veronica line as well as Strawberry Malt lipglass. I haven't worn lipglass in ages. It was all the rage when I was a teen in the 90s. hehe

Let me know what you think about this-Yeah or Nay?

xox

8 comments:

  1. I had to share this with my sister, Veronica! :) We almost got her a hoodie once and the image on it was "I'm a Veronica". So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I had no idea this collection was coming out! MAC always has such fun series. I always tell myself I'm going to hop over to the MAC store but then I never do. I think the prices keep me away...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved watching Archie cartoons when I was young. Will most definitely have to check this line out. Thanks for letting us know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO excited for this line! These photos have been floating around for weeks and driving me crazy! I plan on getting the blush and the red lipstick, and maybe more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so, so smitten with this line! I was a massive Archie comic book fan growing up (especially the digests and double digests) and even wrote an essay for English class once comparing our high school to Riverdale high, so you can imagine how much my eyes lit up when I found out about this great new MAC line.

    No wiggle room in the budget for anything from it right now, so I'm keeping my fingers very firmly crossed that it will still be available come July when my birthday rolls around.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to always get the Archie comic books when I was growing up, so this is a must-have! Thanks for letting us know - I had no idea, this makeup maven over here LOL. I already have quite a few things from the MAC Marilyn Monroe collection, so I may just have to go into the city on the 31st and get me some of that! And visit the NYC Bettie Page store, of course ;-)

    -Holly

    Veronica Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also, I checked in with the MAC counter at the local Macy's on SI. Apparently MAC is having a launching event over Valentine's Day weekend. All the girl told me was that "it's going to be SO much fun. We're having a DJ and a kissing booth." You need to sign up for the event to participate. I would think this kind of launch would be lots of fun at the 5th Avenue flagship shop in Manhattan. I might head up to the 5th Ave store to see if they are actually participating in this launch or if it's a SI Macy's thing.

    MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bunny,

    I am in a very emotional state right now. I have deleted my blog “The Simple Life of Hope”. My father-in-law died nearly two weeks ago, and the following weekend, I found out that my father has leukemia and was told that he had 2 weeks to 3 months to live.

    I would like to keep in touch with you, and I will probably even begin a new blog, eventually. I just wanted to let you know what’s going on with me.

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...