Thursday, January 24, 2013

It's the Age of Aquarius!

Today is my birthday! Good golly I am officially into my late 30's now! Heheh It's so funny even thinking about it. I remember every age I have been (okay minus 1-3) and I have no desire to be a teenager or to be 21 or even to be 30. Every age has been special, with its ups and downs and sideways moments. I am proud to be the age I am and look forward for many more to come.

I also love being an Aquarian. We are a special group of dreamers who have made marks with their lives and strive to make the world a better place. I always say that if Aquarians were made the leaders of the world we would have world peace-or at least we would attempt it. hehe Just kidding. But on a serious note, I have always dreamed of inspiring others, of changing the world I am in and making it better. I have been  journaling since I was nine years old and when I look back at what I have written and at the girl who wrote them, I see someone who always dreamed of making a difference. I hope someday I do.

Here are some amazing people who are my fellow water bearers:

Rosa Parks
Christian Dior
 Abraham Lincoln
Douglas Macarthur
Benny Hill
Donna Reed
Some other fellow Aquarians are Oprah Winfrey, Thomas Edison, Victor Mature, Thomas Merton,  Kim Novak, Tallulah Bankhead, John Barrymore, Molly Ringwald, Norman Rockwell, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Babe Ruth, Gertrude Stein, Lana Turner, Robert Wagner, Alice Walker, and Virginia Woolf...just to name a few hehe

There are a handful who share my birthday with me but two of my personal favorites are Ernest Borgnine (whom I adore) and Sharon Tate (whom I admire). Happy birthday to them!
Now off to clean up the fabulous mess my boys left for me on the living room floor hehe A mama's work is never done, not even on her birthday!

xox

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, dear BUNNY! Happy Birthday to you! And many, many more! MUAH!

    PS: Stay warm out there ... it's cold in NYC today! Brrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrrr it sure is hun!!! Oh thank you so much!!! Muah back to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Bunny! May the next year be a marvelous vintage adventure for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Bunny! I am also an Aquarius. Enjoy your day today, it is 23 degrees here in PA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Bunny! I hope your entire day has been filled with lots of fun and happy surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thank you so much everyone!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Bunny! I just had to use a calculator to figure out how old I was. For some reason I had myself a year older than I am ;) We must be a similar age (I'm in the dead middle of my 30s ;))
    I also have to admit, that Benny Hill gave me a bit of a giggle in there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!!! Some of these people you mentioned are real inspirations to me. Especially Lincoln, since he grew up in my home state!

    You never know if you've made a difference in your life. I was talking about this with my mom one day. Whether it's teaching and raising your wonderful children, when you show kindness to a friend, or even just strive to become a better person, you have impacted people. And you have mad a difference. It may not be the same as what Licoln or Parks, but I'm sure your babies know the difference you make in their lives even at their young age. I myself know you make a difference. I was weary of connecting to many vintage ladies, until I crossed your blog. Your generosity and genuine kindness really made a difference to me!

    {PS Sorry this is so long. :)}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means a lot to me Sean! Thank you!!! <<>>

      Delete
  9. Happiest birthday wishes, darling Bunny! This was such a fun, enjoyable way to blog about your birthday. I really hope that your day was a special and amazing as you are, and that the year ahead overflows with countless reasons to smile.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are big fans of Benny Hill in our house-he is a riot! heheh Thank you everyone for your beautiful and loving words!!! xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...