Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Vintage Magazines: 1946 Beautify Your Figure: Beauty and Fashion

Vintage Magazine
I am so glad many of you enjoyed taking a peak into my magazine. If any of you have any future posts that are spotlighting vintage magazines-I would love to read them! Just email me the link-thank you!

Here are a few more pages from this outstanding vintage magazine. The last post should you how to stay healthy and these pages will show you how to dress up that beautiful figure of your from keeping your nails lovely to choosing the right gloves for your hands and let's not forget some fabulous hats modeling by the charming Donna Reed!
Aren't these articles just darling! What I loved about the issue was that it was jammed packed with so many great articles. I am going to keep on my search for more issues from this magazine although no luck yet-pooh! If you ever find one let me know!!!

xox

6 comments:

  1. The hats...and the GLOVES!!! Oh my stars, how I want that pair with the diamond and triangle shaped bare spots. So alluring, glam and gorgeous!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thats how I feel when I look at them too hehe So inspirational too-feels good to get a glimpse up close to those times, right? xox

      Delete
  2. Haha just checked out the last post with all the menus and whatnot. Lima beans? Liver? Oh, man. Those poor people. I can't live without hummus and salsa. :P

    And I forgot Donna Reed was a model! I'm so used to her being the happy-go-lucky 1950s mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Bunny. I wanted to let you know that the giveaway magazine, "Home Front Life," arrived in my mailbox over the weekend. It looks terrific. I can't wait to sit down and devour it.

    Thank you so much for providing such a wonderful gift to me.

    Blessings to you,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first picture! I am so jealous that in that decade the hourglass shape was in style! We need to bring that style back in!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool. I love vintage magazines. I have so many, I should share some of the cool ads and articles in them too. I think you'd love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...