Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Vintage Wardrobe: Dreamy Dresses



Thank you all for your amazing, kind, uplifting, and loving words of encouragement after yesterday's post! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!

Since I am now venturing into the unknown and slightly overwhelming (because there are way too many to choose from!) world of vintage dresses, I thought it would be wise to include them in my segment of My Vintage Wardrobe.








Can you say YUMMY??!! Oh so many pretty dresses out there! So much to choose from! I also love looking through Modcloth as well as Shabby Apple. What sites do you love to look through especially for dresses? 

xox

6 comments:

  1. Ebay and Etsy... You must define first a budget (for example I never buy dresses for more tha $85 even evening dresses). After that you must perfectly know what measurements you need for the style of dress you want.
    Choose vintage instead of repro like Modcloth, it's much more unique and tasty and often cheaper!!!

    http://lostin1950.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with Laurence! Ebay,etsy and occasionally I find independent sellers in google searches. Beautiful selection of dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so nervous in buying actual vintage bc I worry that it wont fit right. I have purchased two things with the right measurements and it didnt fit right. I ended up reposting it in my own etsy store LOL Any suggestions with that? xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh... so pretty! i LOVE that floral dress, especially!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, I need to do this. I have a long list on my etsy wish list. Then there is modcloth, I drool over their shoe collection.

    I really like the dress of 4birdsvintage. That red is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm bursting with happiness that you're smitten with dresses now, too, sweet Bunny. They've always (throughout my whole life) been my favourite garment, and the one I wear more often than any other. Etsy and eBay are definite faves (the bulk of my vintage clothes in general have come from those two), but I'm also a fan of vintage repro/vintage appropriate sites like Vivian of Holloway, Big Barbara Brown, and (in the US) Bernie Dexter's line of gorgeous, girly frocks.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...