Monday, November 21, 2011

Being Crafty!



So for the past week I have been focusing on my crafting as a means of fundraising. I was able to finish two whole albums and just about finished with one more. Yeah!

I have been scrapbooking since 2002 and and I just everything about it. I haven't  had a chance to do much since my youngest was born but I hope making these albums will get me back to finishing some albums for my children.

I knew it would take me longer with three kids to care for but WOW-its beyond tedious now LOL I only really get about 30 minutes or so a day (mostly at night) but hey-I am just going to work with what I have and that's that. They will get done!


If you would like to see more of my album, please check out My Etsy Store! I also do custom orders. I only work with 6x6 Chipboard Albums but if you want something bigger and in an actual album just email me! My information is above my blog under "Keep in Contact".  I am also open to swapping or trading-if you have items that I may be interested, again-contact me!

I am really hope I make a few sales-this will be an awesome and creative way to be able to pay for my vintage wardrobe and photo shoots or simply pay for things for my children. Either way it will feel good to participate financially for my family.

Save my store as one of your favorites on Etsy--I will be posting an album each week--that is the plan anyway hehehe

xox

2 comments:

  1. Cheerful Sunday morning greetings, my fellow vintageista and scrapbooker...I don't know how I missed this post a few days ago, but simply couldn't let it slip by and miss the chance to tell you how cute mini albums are. I've only been scrapping for about 13 months now, and haven't tried my hand at minis yet, but hope to in the coming year.

    Many thanks for your blog comment on my post about vintage robes, I sincerely appreciate it and hope you're having a marvelous weekend, sweet gal!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre such a doll you know that! Thank you! Another thing we have in common hehehe Minis are fab for a single theme-it takes a bit longer to alter the chipboard but it comes out really nice. You should def give it go!

    I'm so glad you like them-trying to find creative ways to fundraiser for my vintage wardrobe hehehe Hope youre relaxing and scrapping today!

    Many hugs-Bunny xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...