Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A to Z Blog About Me



A to Z About Me blog questionnaire

A. Age: You wouldn't believe me if I told you! How old do you think I am?
B. Bed size: My full size one from my single days--hubby dreams of a King size though-I think I may dream along with him!
C. Chore that you hate: Ironing and the ironic (no pun intended) thing is my dad is superb when it comes to ironing-he taught me but I can't stand it..all those creases and collars...ugh!!
D. Dogs: I had three at different stages of my life when I was younger-they are fab just a lot of work!
E. Essential start to your day: I must have breakfast and would prefer to have my meals in order-starting with breakfast (even if its two in the afternoon) *smile*
F. Favourite color: Shades of blue, pink, reds, black, and sage green
G. Gold or Silver: Silver all the way!
I. Instruments you play: Learned a bit of the organ, keyboard, and piano but because my hands have their limitations it wasn't something I was able to pursue. Wish I played the drums though-that would ROCK!
J. Job title: Stay at home mother and home-maker extraordinaire
K. Kids: I have three: four, two and a half, and one, as well as one fur-daughter named Sophie.
L. Live: Each day and each breathe as it were the final one. I treasure every moment, even the bad ones because they remind me that I am alive.
M. Mother’s name: Rosa Emilia Gonzalez Rodriguez...beautiful huh?
N. Nicknames: My hubby calls me Bunny :)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Let's see....three foot surgeries and three births...that's six and no I don't want anymore thank you very much!
P. Pet peeves: Manners! I believe people should have impeccable manners.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" by Rhett Butler (Gone with the wind)
R. Right or left handed: Right handed although I like to practice with my left a bit as a form of exercise.
S. Siblings: I have one older brother-he is four years older than me.
T. Time you wake up: I would wake up everyday at 11am if I could but I get up about 7:30am to do my daughters hair for school and start tending to my boys.
U. Underwear: Hanes her way LOL I like comfy things and coverage. I do not see the purpose of my privates hanging everywhere for what? To feel sexy? Really now..I would much rather be warm :)
V. Vegetable you hate: Mushrooms because they look funky and have NO taste-no thank you!
W. What makes you run late: Tending to everyone-because of that I am always the last to get dressed and get ready-boo!
Y. Yummy food that you love: Spanish Caribbean food because its the most flavorful.
Z. Zoo animal:  Penguins-they are sooo cool when they are swimming around under water-so neat!


Hope you feel you learned a little more about me :) This questionnaire is making its way around the blog world so feel free to post it in your blog or email me your answers. I would love to learn more about you!!!

xox

2 comments:

  1. How delightfully fun that you answered this questionnaire, too, and shared some fascinating details about yourself with all of us. Your favourite colours are amongst mine as well, and would make for such a splendid palette used throughout an entire house.


    Wishing you a marvelous weekend, sweet gal!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it such fun to do it! I cannot wait to repaint the house-you should see all the drawings that have appeared on the walls through the years-Ahhhhh! Makes a neat person like me cringe but I like that idea of using those colors hehehe

    Hope youre having a great wkend as well!!! xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...