Time is clicking away guys and dolls and soon it will be a brand new year for all of us! Have you thought about your resolutions? I know some people don't see the point in it but it is a time for reflection and time when you can just symbolically throw away the old and go into the new.
And why not? I know for me I feel it's important to look at what I have done and think about what I want to do. And again, I am sure some would ask...why? It's simple--right at this moment I am alive and I want to just be the best person that I can be while I am here. That's that. *smile*
So here are my resolutions for the year 2012:
- Spend less time on the computer!
- Get glasses so when I do get on the computer I don't have to make the size of the letters bigger! Ha!
- Kiss and hug my loved ones more than I did today.
- Make a little bit more of an effort to try and find my mother's family so that my brother and I can put some pieces together for ourselves.
- Be less cranky...less impatient...less dramatic...less prideful.
- Focus more on what I have and not dwell too much on what I don't.
- Make my blog a success.
- Feel comfortable in this new body and face of mine and learn how to celebrate it better.
- Learn how to be a great vintage model.
- Visit my mother's grave with my children.
- Visit my elderly aunts and spend some time with them.
- Conquer the challenge of vintage hair!
- Finish some craft projects that desperately need finishing!
- Try and see more classic films on the big screen.
- Have more fun, be more silly, and relax!
I also hope that you will continue to stay with me on this adventure of mommyhood and the vintage life with me. It's been an amazing ride so far-I have made some incredible friends and have learned so much already. Can't wait to learn more!!!
Lots of hugs to you all!!